The Inn I stayed at was a lot more sketchy than this picture makes it look. Filters can do amazing things!
I'm sitting at the airport waiting. Waiting means lots of thinking and facebooking and there are all sorts of things I would like to post; I highly dislike it when people constantly post, especially on vacation. So in order to remedy this I have decided to create a blog! Just so the reader (probably just my family) knows this is day two. If I were smart (wish I was) I would have started yesterday on this. I would have also remembered that as a solo traveler I can't sunscreen my back.
![]() |
| Wild Chickens! |
![]() |
| Rooster wants to ride the waves. |
![]() |
| After making it to the other side of Diamondhead rd. there was a pretty rainbow. |
![]() |
| Should have known the clouds and rainbow meant the next minute I had to run for cover it was pouring and I got drenched |

O'ahu is beautiful, Waikiki is beautiful, the whole beach and area out of the CBD is beautiful, the birds and wildlife are gorgeous even the wild chickens. I wish I had gone to the Pearl Harbor Memorial but hey, one more reason to come back! After just over 24 hrs I got lots of pretty pictures and when I come back I hope someone/s will be there to share in the fun and maybe sunscreen my back.
Lots of fun,
Sami

“The gladdest moment in human life, me thinks, is a departure into unknown lands.” – Sir Richard Burton
Ps. Mom should be proud I used my hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen everywhere I could reach. I'm making progress already!





This is wonderful. I am proud of you not just for sun protection.
ReplyDelete