![]() |
| My new friend. |
While looking for apartments I realized I didn't really know how much money I have in my bank account. Well, I should have been paying more attention because I found out today that I have just over $300AUD to my name. turns out i've been spending a LOT on gas money. I do love to drive but it is so expensive here!! Here is to hoping I get a job and soon.
While its crazy to think that all I have is $300 and a car it is not as scary as one would think. I just need to speed up the process of getting a job and be careful what I do for the next few weeks.
"She was a 'wanderess.' Thus, she didn't care about money, only experiences - whether they came from wealth or from poverty, it was all the same to her." -Roman Payne, The Wanderess
It doesn't matter how much something costs it is the experience and adventure and if you learned something new that matters. I will have to keep this in mind for a while so I can save up for more road trips and some adventures that do cost money.

No comments:
Post a Comment